Terms of Service
1.1 SPACE 2B SERVICES
The terms “SPACE 2B,” “us” or “we” refers to SPACE 2B PTE LTD.
The term “you” refers to the user of the Services.
When you order (“Order”) any Services at our Studio, the Website, or otherwise use or access the Website or other Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org All correspondence to SPACE 2B including any queries you may have regarding your Services, use of the Website or these Terms should be sent to our contact email address.
1.2 BASIS OF SALE
(a) These Terms and Conditions set out the whole agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services. In order to participate in certain Services, you may be notified by us that you are required to agree to additional terms and conditions. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to such Services in which you choose to use, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into these Terms.
(b) Please check that the details in these Terms and on the Order are complete and accurate before you use or commit yourself to purchase the Services. If you think that there is a mistake, please make sure that you ask us to confirm any changes in writing, as we only accept responsibility for statements and representations made in writing by an officer of SPACE 2B.
2.1 SIGNING UP FOR SPACE 2B CLASSES
First-time students to SPACE 2B can create a student account and book classes through our Schedule page.
2.2 CLASS RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Please observe the following class booking procedures:
- Book online to secure a spot in your preferred class
- You can make class bookings up to 7 days in advance, either online, by phone, or email.
- Online bookings will close 15 minutes prior to the start of the other classes.
- If class is fully booked, you will be placed on wait list. Multiple wait list bookings are allowed. Upon confirmation of class, your name will be removed from other wait lists.
- It is important to cancel your booking if you cannot make the class to free the spot up for another member.
- You may cancel without penalty 6 hours prior to the start of the classes.
- Online bookings will close at 10:00pm for the next day 7:30am classes, and you may cancel without penalty till 10 pm for the next day 7:30 am classes.
- If we haven’t heard from you at least 6 hours before the class, 1 session (for package holder & Intro week) / 1 day (for platinum member) will be deducted from your account.
- Class attendance will be restricted to in person walk-in.
- Please check in to the class on arrival at the studio.
- Failure to check in at least 5 minutes prior to class commencing (if you have not cancelled) will mean your spot may be given to another member.
You’ll need to be early for class, not on time…early! There is no Grace Period after the class begins, and you’ll not be able to join the practice after the start time.
3.1 INTRODUCTORY TRIAL FOR FIRST-TIMERS
We do not offer free class trials for first-timers, and you will be charged a single class fee upon attending one. However, if you decide to sign up after your first class, you will receive a S$38 credit on any one of the package or unlimited membership.
3.2 PACKAGE POLICY
The SPACE 2B 10 and 20 classes package can only be enjoyed by the buyer of the package, and not shared with any other third party (including family members and friends). Sharing of passes with another person is not permitted.The 10 and 20 classes package is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-extendable.
Your introductory trial class is on us when you sign up for the 10, 20 classes package; and only valid for newcomers.
Buyer of a unlimited, 10 or 20 classes package have 1month, 3 months or 6 months respectively, to get through all their classes. Unused classes may be brought forward only for new package signup upon renewal.
Refer and receive $50 SPACE 2B credit to your account for any Package signup under SPACE 2B referral program.
All passes to be used at SPACE 2B, 2B Stanley Street, Singapore 068721
3.3 HAVING YOUR CONTRACT TRANSFERRED
We can assign or transfer the benefit of your contract to a person, firm or company at any time. We will give you 28 days’ notice in writing.
We can also sub-contract our obligations to someone else without notice. But if we do, we are still responsible for ensuring those obligations are met.
4.1 EVENTS CANCELLATION POLICY
You may cancel without penalty 48hours prior to the event. Any cancellation made less than 38hours before the event will be considered as Late Cancellation. Late Cancellations will not be refunded.
5.1KEEPING YOUR BELONGINGS SAFE
We provide unlocked-shelvings to store your belongings you can use while meditating but these are not locked-security lockers. Please do not bring valuables into the studio.
Unfortunately, thefts do happen. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your belongings while you are at the studio.
If you leave belongings behind, we may remove them. We give lost property to charity each month, including unclaimed items from our studio.
5.2 RESPECTING OUR FACILITIES & SAFETY
As a courtesy to other members, please:
- Wear suitable clothing for classes
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the class is scheduled to start so you have time to check in
- Switch mobiles phones off
- Please refrain from bringing anything into the studio other than your mat, towel and covered water bottle. Use the shelves provided to store your belongings
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio
- Refrain from talking in the studio
- Stay for the entire duration of the class
- Ensure all cushion, blanket, yoga mat are placed back in the storage area after use.
When you use our studio which have CCTV systems operated for the security of both visitors and partners. The images and footage are treated as private information, with confidentiality and care.
Note that you will be responsible for any damage that you or your guests cause through a wilful act or negligence.
5.3 SPACE 2B TEACHERS, FACILITATORS
SPACE 2B will not be involved or held liable for any misunderstandings or disagreements arising between teacher, facilitator and student. As a quality control procedure, the studios regularly gather feedback on teachers, and should the Management feel that any of them are deemed unsuitable, they will not be assigned for any classes or workshops/events.
5.4 BEING REFUSED ENTRY OR RECEIVING A WARNING
We can refuse entry to anyone, if you act unreasonably or break the Studio Code. We may also warn you that you risk having your package/membership cancelled. If you continue to behave in the same way, we may cancel your package/membership immediately.
5.5 FACING INSTANT CANCELLATION
We can cancel your package/membership without warning if you behave in a way that is risky or seriously inappropriate, such as:
- threatening or harassing others
- damaging equipment using illegal drugs
- instructing other members when we have not authorised you to do so
6.1 WE WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACK
Your feedback is important in helping us to provide a great service. If you have any comments or questions about our studios, website or service. If you have a complaint please contact us via one of the methods listed below.
• In the studio
Our staff are always happy to help. Ask at the studio reception. If you’d like to speak to your studio manager, let our reception team know. If no managers are immediately available, the reception team will ensure someone contacts you as soon as possible.
Send us a message to email@example.com and you will hear from us within 5 business days. We recognise that some enquiries are more complex than others and may require more time to resolve but we will always let you know.
6.2 CHANGES TO TERMS
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time without notice to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities. Your continued use of the Services after such changes are made conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of such changes. If your purchase of the Services is on-going, we will give you prior notice of any changes to these Terms and you may elect to cancel the Services without penalty before the changed Terms affect you.
6.3 STAYING UP TO DATE WITH OUR TERMS
We may sometimes add to, change or remove our terms and conditions. This includes changing the studio’s opening and closing hours, its services and facilities and membership fees. Sometimes, we may also close the studio for refurbishment to improve the facilities. We do not reduce your membership fees because the studio is closed for renovations or for a public holiday. The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply. You can find copies on our website www.space2b.sg
6.4 GENERAL DISCLAIMER
SPACE 2B will not be held responsible for any exceptional, indirect or consequential damages that might arise from the use of this website.