Private Sessions at SPACE 2B:
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy, Cranio Sacral Therapy, Shamanic Soul Retrieval
Mary is a Lymphatic Drainage and Craniosacral Therapist.
She is an avid whole foods cook and Macrobiotic food educator, having received her training from Kushi Institute in Amsterdam.
After living in Shanghai for 4.5 years, Mary had returned to Singapore in December 2013.
During that period she spent most of her time as an active volunteer with Mifan Mama, a charity organization. Her relentless and dedicated efforts was recognized and she was invited as guest speaker at Shanghai TEDx Conference 2012 to share her work and inspirations.
In Dec 2011, Mary received intense and profound healing experiences during a two-week spiritual and yoga retreat up at the Andes Mountains Bolivia, and many sacred sites in Peru which enhanced her soul purpose connection.
Currently, Mary continues to conduct healthy and wholesome cooking workshops in Singapore, and helps individual clients at Ame de Lumiere Holistic Consultancy.
With the combination of yoga asanas, lymphatic drainage therapy with energy work, eating wholesome food, it reinforced her passionate belief to live her soul purpose to be of service in sharing and helping others.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Craniosacral Practitioner, Upledger Institute, USA
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapist, Bruno Chikly Institute, USA
- Macrobiotic Food Educator, Kushi Institute, Amsterdam
- Sivananda Yoga 200 Hours YTT
Achievements & Milestones:
- Speaker at Shanghai TedX Foursquare 2012
- Fundraising Projects Leader for education and medical needs of 300+ orphans, Shanghai 2010-2012
- Owner of holistic centre offering therapy services and hosting international spiritual practitioners, Shanghai 2012-2013
- Healthy food workshop facilitator at John Dewey Intl School, Manila (300 students, teachers and parents) 2016
- Spearheaded and co-organised GREEN COOK OFF Singapore’s first vegan cooking contest, 2016
- Macrobiotic Energetics of Food workshops, Shanghai 2016
- Presenter & Facilitator at The Whole Health Forum in Israel, 2017 and 2018
- Presenter at Macrobiotic Summer Retreat, California 2018,2019
- Panel speaker Festival du Feminin, Singapore edition 2017 and 2019
I am naturally a very fast-paced person & this means I can easily get caught up in thought patterns & behaviors that are counter-productive and sometimes downright destructive because of the resulting stress and anxiety. I practice meditation as a way of slowing down, creating space between my thoughts. It helps me stay calm and massively reduces my natural & behavioral inclination towards stress.
I teach meditation because I see a real need for the kind of stillness and slowing-down that it provides. I see patterns similar to mine in so many other people & I know from experience how much this practice can help. Especially people who are busy with their lives and their jobs – I love getting the chance to help them find space and calm when their world is anything but.
Space 2B is, for me, an exciting opportunity to join a community of facilitators who offer types of meditation and wellness practices to a population of clients who very much need these practices. Wellness practices are increasingly important, and I’m excited to be in a space where this type of work is being done.
Living simply, for me, always comes back to the art of “starting by stopping.” Taking a pause to make a little buffer between oneself and one’s environment gives you the opportunity to listen and distill each moment into what’s really important.