Sound Healing is the intentional use of sacred vibrational healing sounds of Gongs, Alchemy Crystal bowls, Himalayan bowls, and Sacred Vibrational instruments, for deep mental and physical relaxation, achieving an altered state of consciousness which triggers the bodies healing response.
An intensive training, practice, meditation, profound connection to the source within us, to develop your own skills and inner vibration through Sounds. An experience that will guide and merge you into the discovery and learning process of the Power of Sacred Sounds and Vibrations to bring healing and transformation into your life and of others.
INTEGRATING OTHER INSTRUMENTS: We will integrate and demonstrate the application and use of other instruments such as:
Rattles, Shakers, Rainsticks,
Chimes, Bells, Tingshas,
Crystal Kalimba, Crystal Tuning Fork, Crystal Pyramid
- The Healing Power of Sound – How sound affects us on all levels of our being
- Feel and Sense the effects of sound on yourself and others
- Sound as a tool for raising personal and planetary frequency
- Energy, Vibration, Frequency, Resonance, Sound, overtones
- The relationship between Sound, Musical Intervals and harmony
- Sound Therapy, Altered States of Consciousness and Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Learning how to feel confident working with the Vibrations of the Universe
- Creating that sacred union between you and the vibrations and explore your own relationship to Sounds
- Application in Sound Healing Group Sessions and Private Therapy Sessions
- How to give a complete Sound Healing session
- Activate your life force (chi) energy
- Using the power of Intention, Creative Visualization and Free your Healing Voice, words, thoughts, energy
- How do Binaural Beats work
- Protection and cleaning of spaces, rooms and energy fields, as well as the treatment area
- Creating soundscapes
- How to come home to ourselves – closer to living with the fullness of our hearts
- How to bring Love and Awareness, Stillness, Movement
- Breathwork, Prayers, Affirmations, Intention, Gratitude, Meditation, Sound, Rhythm
- Breath Awareness: Being the Breath, Conscious Breathing
- Honouring the Elements – Earth, Water, Fire, Air
- Using other tools, like essential oils, candles or music, to create a personal experience
- Creating a Sacred Space
- Spiritual resonance in the Sacred Rituals
- Sacred Ceremony: How to Create Healing Ceremonies for Spiritual, Emotional, Physical & Mental Health
- Ending a Ritual
This training is open to sound practitioners who have taken either the Tibetan Singing Bowls Mastery or Alchemy Crystal Bowls or Gong Practitioner Training Course Level 1, who would like to deepen their practice and learn new techniques. As such, this training will focus on a very hands-on approach. By playing and receiving from others you will learn how and why we play the instruments in a particular way. This very practical approach will empower you to develop your own techniques for your personal practice and prepare you to share sound journeys with others.
Who should attend / who is this for?
This Training Course is suitable for all including yoga teachers, sound healers, and therapists from all backgrounds and experiences. For anyone and everyone interested in the power of sound, in the healing field or getting started in sound healing as a career, and access a better understanding of yourself.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion fully recognised by Yoga Alliance at the end of this course.
Christina Nikolovski, founder of SPACE2B (www.space2b.sg), and TANTRAPATH (www.tantrapath.com), a tantra meditation teacher, and sound artist. She has tremendous interest in the therapeutic use of sound for health and wellbeing. She draws from her extensive 18 years experience in wellness, yoga, sound work, bodywork, and other energetic modalities, and musically fuses her unique expertise bringing the healing and transforming sounds of the Gongs, Alchemy Crystal Bowls, Shamanic Drums and other ancient sacred instruments for self-awareness, empowerment and healing. She specialises in playing the gongs and crystal bowls at concerts, ceremonies, retreats and workshops, sound baths, meditation classes and private therapy sessions. She enjoys creating Sound Immersion Journeys , combining Meditative and Tantric practices to bring these sacred primordial sound vibrations to be in touch with our feelings, experiencing and expanding the joy of oneness and coming Home to being our true selves. Her passion is in studying, teaching, and practicing the healing effects of sound, music, and vibration. Musically, Christina started her classical music training at the age of 9, and continues to explore her passion in sound in multi-instruments, voice and composing skills. Her teachers are Jun Makino, Christof Bernad, Don Conreaux, Martin Blasé, Jens Zygar, Dean Frenkel, Paul Ford, Martha Collard, Chong Li-Chuan, and Malika Avani.
Yoshie Ajioka-Pace was born in Japan. She played piano and saxophone in a music band when she was young, and loves to play Crystal Bowls, Singing Bowls with Gongs, Tuning Fork, Koshi, Rain Tower, Crystals Lyre. She is also Japanese Usui-shiki Reiki Master and has been conducting training course and private session for 16 years as well. Yoshie is also teaching Astrology, doing Tarot consultation, and performing energy work with Akashic records reading.
She lived in the UK for 3 years to support disabled people as a care worker. She gained managerial experience working as Team Leader in US Companies for 13 years, but she realized how healing work using Sound vibration, Colors and Crystals, is helpful for daily life, family and friends. Her life has been transformed, and really helped her to support her father’s battle with a serious illness. She moved to Singapore in 2001 and decided to start teaching other people how to harness the power of love and light to heal themselves.
Format: Talk 20%, Practices 70%, Q&As 10%
Wear: Loose, comfortable, layered clothes to sit on
Bring: Lots of water, notebook and pen
Location: The course will be held at SPACE2B, 2B Stanley Street, Singapore 068721
Enquiries: Whatsapp +65 8891 3563 or Email email@example.com
Booking & Payment:
Please confirm your place in the course by paying in advance. Only those students who are fully paid in advance will be considered as booked. Space is strictly limited to ensure personalized attention.
To pay, via credit card, clink on this link. You can choose to transfer funds into SPACE2B PTE LTD bank account DBS account no: 0109056769, or PAYNOW to SPACE2B PTE LTD UEN no: 201814703K. And send us a copy of your bank transfer slip.
Should you pay in full and then cancel 2 calendar months prior to the first day of the course you will be refunded 75% of the total fee paid. 25% is withheld for administrative costs.
Should you pay in full and cancel one calendar month prior to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 50% of the total fee paid.
Should you cancel between one month and 7 days before to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 25% of the total fee paid. Less than 7 days notice, you will forfeit the entire amount.
Cancellations must be made in writing and received by us and their receipt confirmed.