The workshop will give you an insight knowledge of how to play the proper playing techniques on the hand drum with proper sound projection.
- Introduction and History of drumming
- Descriptions of type of the hand drum
- Basic Playing Techniques
- Rhythm as the ‘Voice’ of communication
- Read + Play = Language
- Reading musical notation
- Learn an African rhythm
- Ensemble playing
Who should attend / who is this for?
This workshop is suitable for
– anybody with or without musical background interested in playing drums and play in a group setting for FUN and LEISURE.
– anybody who want to distress yet gain beneficial knowledge about drumming
– anybody who want to start to start playing music in general.
No prior experience required.
You will receive a certificate of participation at the end of this workshop.