KNOW YOUR LIFE PURPOSE
Do you know your life purpose?
During my coaching for the aspiring spiritual entrepreneurs, the first thing I work on them is to find out their life purpose! This is a very important process in the spiritual awakening which I had the fortune of being guided by my Guru, an enlightened Avatar, Paramahamsa Nithyananda (fondly known as Swamiji).
See, life purpose, also known as purpose of birth, is the reason you are born which can’t be changed. Those desires (samskaras) which you brought with you to fulfill in this life are called prarabdha karma. It carries its own energy for fulfillment which forms a part of your bio-memory.
After your birth, so many things happened to you as part of flow of life such as your education, your knowledge, your intellect, the society conditioning – all these things came to your life decide the purpose of your happening, these happenings can be changed. After you are born, society imposes thousands of desires on you and you pick up new desires from people whom you meet in life and also from media and you try to fulfill them. These are called the borrowed desires (agamya karma). When this happens, all the time you are only fulfilling someone else’s desires and not your own. You are caught in a trap, you realize you don’t have the energy, money or time to fulfill all these desires. Therefore, unaware that those desires were really the ones that you picked up from others, you blame life and Existence for not being able to fulfill your desires. You do not feel a sense of abundance and the blessed showering of Existence in your life. Instead, you feel depleted and cheated. All sufferings and miseries that happen in you are due to borrowed desires. They will take you again and again to the outer world and put you only in bondage and depression. The purpose of happening which is forced on you by society constitutes the muscle memory. Our life is nothing but a great fight between the bio-memory and muscle-memory. The conflict between the muscle-memory and bio-memory is what causes powerlessness, non-fulfilment in our lives. If we can discover the purpose of birth and align the purpose of happening, we experience completion and fulfillment.
How to find out your life purpose?
There are a few ways for which you can find out this important puzzle of your life.
- Get Your Akashic Reading – Akashic Records are the mystical energy records of all the events that have ever happened, are happening and will happen in the Cosmos. But the key to decode them correctly is in the hands of a very few enlightened beings. The ancient Vedic science of reading Akashic records is about “seeing” the Cosmic archives – the absolute and authoritative source of all that’s known and unknown in the Universe. They can be read just like a book by the disciples whose Third Eye has been awakened by Swamiji for this purpose.
- The balasanths (child-saints) of Nithyananda Gurukul conduct Akashic reading regularly for the public, you can find out from the local centers near you. (https://inner-awakening.leadpages.co/akashic-records/). This is the first thing I always suggest to the coachees.
- Sieve out your true desires from borrowed desires – This is a powerful technique I learned from Swamiji in Nithya Spurana Program where he made us pen down an exhaustive list of desires. Then he took us through a powerful breathing technique by infusing energy (prana) into the pranic energy body. When you infuse energy into the pranic layer, only your real desires remains, all the borrowed desires will leave you. It is like shaking a tree, all the old and dry leaves fall away while the young leaves of energy stay. Understand that your own desires that you came with into this life are already imbued with the energy to fulfill them. The purpose of this meditation is to strengthen your own desires, not to drop all desires.
- Craft your 4 BEST images consciously – We carry 4 images; inner image (mamakara), outer image (ahankara), life image (Swa-anyakara) and others image (anyakara) but it was built unconsciously from the past incidents. In this process, you begin to design your 4 images consciously and align your thoughts, words and actions to it.
- Constantly practice integrity in your thinking – This means infusing awareness in your thinking. For example, what are the things that bring you fulfilment? What are the things that bring only suffering and suffocation?
- How to align purpose of birth and purpose of happening?
- Swamiji gave a powerful technique which is to infuse complete awareness into your thinking and bring authenticity in your thinking and actions.
- Constantly declare your completion by practising Integrity with your inner image and outer image. Making decisions for your life purpose is integrity.
- The visualization and actions for your life purpose is Authenticity. By bringing both INTEGRITY and AUTHENTICITY to your daily life makes manifesting the Vaak Shakti (power of words) and Mano Shakti (power of thinking) into reality!
In essence, whatever may be your desires that you brought with you when you came down, allow them to express through you in a natural way and fulfill every moment of your life! Your own desires if allowed to be fulfilled, will by nature purify and expand your inner space. You should be true to your being! That is living enlightenment. Namaste
By Ma Durga, http://yourpresenceheals.com, Contributor of //LIVE SIMPLY//