KUNDALINI YOGA AND GONG HEALING
- 3, 10, 17 June 2023, Saturdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- 8, 15, 22, 29 July 2023, Saturdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- 5, 12, 19, 26 August 2023, Saturdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 September 2023, Saturdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- 7, 14, 21, 28 October 2023, Saturdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- 4, 11, 18, 25 November 2023, Saturdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 December 2023, Saturdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Costs:$50 per session
Members do contact us if you’d like to deduct 1 credit from your membership.
Studio Membership applies.
BRONZE (4 sessions) MEMBERSHIP: $180 |
SILVER (10 sessions) MEMBERSHIP: $380.00 |
*Share with your family and friends.
Where: SPACE 2B, 2B Stanley Street, Singapore 068721
What You’ll Get
Celebrate a double treat of an immersive Kundalini experience followed by a soul soothing Sound Healing. The teacher concludes each class with a Gong Bath to help one experience the deeper connection of body and mind. The deep resonating sounds will enable one to go into a deeply meditated state, allowing the mind and body to fully decompress and let go.
Incorporating both spiritual and physical aspects of yoga, Kundalini Yoga incorporates movement, dynamic breathing techniques and meditation. The goal is to help to strengthen intuition and willpower, as well as activate and rebalance the nervous and glandular systems. The practice is great for building stamina, strengthening the body, increasing lung capacity and helping people to break unwanted habits and addictions.
Prepare to soak in state of bliss, journeying home with a relaxed body, mind and heart.